Confused by Sealers? Take a look here: Sealer Buying Guide
StoneTech Professional High Gloss Finishing Sealer is a highly effective, water-based sealer that works on a variety of natural stone surfaces including slate, saltillo and limestone. This water-based, low-VOC and low-odor formula provides superior protection against oil- and water-based stains, with your choice of a glossy or more subtle shine.
Interior Use Only.
Where to Use:
Slate, saltillo, limestone, travertine and concrete floors. Not intended for use on glazed, polished, or non-absorbing surfaces, wood floors & decks, showers, countertops, or near pool areas.
Features and Benefits:
- Two-in-one formula leaves a wet-look finish and protects against stains
- Easy-to-use, water-based formula
- Interior use
Available Sizes and Coverage:
- Quart: 25 - 75 sq. ft.
- Gallon: 100 - 300 sq. ft.
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Always test in a small inconspicuous area to determine appropriate application method, achievement of desired results, and to ensure good adhesion. Ensure work area is well-ventilated during application and until surface is dry.
Keep children and pets out of the area until foot traffic resumes. Avoid applying in direct sunlight. Surface must be thoroughly clean, dry, and free of any sealers or coatings before application. Application to a dirty or dusty surface will affect adhesion and appearance.
High Gloss Finishing Sealer should not be applied to a wet or moist surface. Avoid applying onto surfaces not intended for treatment. For new installations, sealer can be applied as soon as 48–72 hours after grouting. Fresh concrete slabs require a minimum of 28 days to cure before applying the sealer.
1. Liberally apply 2–4 even coats with a natural bristle brush, roller, or paint pad applicator. Do not apply product with a sprayer or sponge. Avoid puddling of liquid during application. Failure to apply a sufficient amount of sealer to the surface may result in an undesirable finish or degradation of the coating. More coats may be applied if desired.
2. Allow 30–45 minutes between coats or until surface is dry to the touch.
3. Surface traffic may begin 12 hours after final application; keep installation dry for a minimum of 12 hours; full cure is achieved in 24–48 hours.
4. Keep surface clean and dry as finished surfaces may become slippery when wet.
StoneTech High Gloss Finishing Sealer Technical Data Sheet
StoneTech High Gloss Finishing Sealer Safety Data Sheet