StoneTooling.com is a division of Bonanza Trade and Supply, which was established in 1995 with the sole purpose of providing one place for both the Tile Contractors and Stone Fabricators to get their supplies. Located in North Hollywood, California, Bonanza has a large retail store and two distribution warehouses. In addition, we have a fleet of trucks and provide a delivery system that is unsurpassed in our industry.
Bonanza has an extensive product offering consisting of over 10,000 SKUS ranging from Setting Materials and Adhesives to Diamond Tools, Power Tools, Equipment and much more. We partner with leading vendors from around the world to provide top quality name brands and proprietary brands offered at the best possible prices. Our website, StoneTooling.com, has all the latest features making it user friendly to learn about products, simple to navigate, as well as identify and purchase products with ease.
Our knowledgeable associates truly care about our customers and understand their business. Whether it be tile or stone related, our team of experienced professionals are determined to find solutions. Bonanza is truly “Your Tile & Stone Supply Experts” that our customers can depend on to do what it takes to help ensure the success of their business.
Our most valuable assets are our Bonanza team members. Their combined years of experience along with their dedication to provide service and solutions to our customers is incomparable to anyone in our industry.
We are the most knowledgeable an dependable professionals in tile and stone supplies.
- Fully stocked retail showroom
- Stocking setting materials, adhesives, tile installation products, shower systems, diamond tools, abrasives, stone care products, power tools, saws, material handling, shop & field supplies, and much more
- Two fully stocked 7,000 square foot warehouses
- A huge inventory of tile and stone supplies for commercial and residential construction
- FREE Workshops on the latest tile and stone installation techniques
- FREE CERTIFICATION Workshops for the tile and stone industry
- Local delivery service
- Ability to deliver truck loads of supplies directly to the job site
- Forklift loading and unloading capabilities