The World’s First Dry Cut Tile Saw With Integrated Dust Control!
Cutting Dry is a Game Changer
No Water. No Mess. No Problem.
The iQTS244 is a 254mm dry cut tile saw for professional contractors, designed to
eliminate problems with cutting wet, save time, and increase your profitability on tile jobs.
With fully-integrated dust collection technology, this innovative tool allows you to cut tile
inside or outside with no water and no dust. This 10-inch, dry cut tile saw saves one hour per day or more in costly setup & cleanup time while keeping the operator dry. Additionally, the saw meets OSHA 2016 silica standard.
How does it cut dry without water?
Tile pros know: heat is a factor. So how can you cut tile dry without water cooling the blade?
The answer is Q-Drive blade with Cool Cut Technology.
Through years of experience and testing, we
have perfected our proprietary blade with the
perfect ratio of high diamond to metal powder
concentration. Our Cool Cut Technology, combined
with the built-in vacuum on the iQTS244™
the blade cool while cutting.
While cooling, the vacuum also removes the
cutting debris so the blade is not regrinding
the same material, reducing friction and heat.
- Cutting dry will change your cutting operation,
making your business more profitable.
- No hoses, buckets or tarps to set up
- Cut right at the work area no matter the size
- Operator stays dry, no splashback, no mess
- Tiles stay dry, lay cuts immediately
- No slurry cleanup, no water disposal
- High output vacuum
- Saw automatically starts vacuum
- Cyclone technology tested to capture over 99.5% of dust
- 92 CFM high output vacuum
- Three-stage filtration
- Quick-Spin® filter for easy cleaning
- iQ Dura Bond filter
- Empty dust tray once a day
- Easy cleanup and recycling
Portability Like No Other Tile Saw
- This tool is designed for efficiency and not just cutting
- Can be set up and ready to work in virtually any location in less than 2 minutes
- Set up in small spaces
- Easy to transport
- No water source required
Cool To The Touch
- Blade stays cool to the touch
- No warping or wandering
- Precision cuts match the quality of a wet blade
NOTE: Standard 10" blades with a 5/8" arbor are not compatible with this saw