Aqua Mix High Gloss Sealer is a especially formulated water-based blend of acrylic polymers that provides both a stain resistant surface seal and a durable high-sheen finish eliminating the need for two products. You can also use it as a pre-grouting sealer and it's not affected by ultra-violet light.
Aqua Mix High Gloss Sealer is recommended for use on textured natural stone (such as tumbled marble, flamed granite, slate, sandstone, and quartzite), textured ceramic (rough to the touch), textured porcelain (rough to the touch), quarry, saltillo, terra cotta, cement pavers, masonry surfaces and other textured stone, and tile where a high shine is desired.
Effective for interior applications only.
Aqua Mix High-Gloss Sealer covers approximately 300 to 1,000 sq. ft. (30 m2 to 95 m2) per coat per gallon (3.785 L), depending on type, porosity and texture of surface, temperature, humidity, and method of application.
1) Read entire label before using.
2) For new installations, Aqua Mix High-Gloss Sealer can be applied as soon as 48 hours after grouting.
3) Surface must be clean, dry, and free of existing sealers and coatings.
4) Apply using a sponge or paint pad applicator. Avoid puddling.
5) If 2 or more coats are applied, allow a minimum of 30 minutes drying time between coats (most surfaces will require more than one coat).
6) 2 hours after final coat conduct a test to determine if surface is completely sealed by applying water droplets to the surface. If water is absorbed, apply an additional coat. Wait 2 hours and repeat the test.
7) Ready for surface traffic 6 hours after final coat. Keep area dry for at least 6 hours. Achieves a full cure in 24 hours.
8) Clean applicator tools with water after each use.
Apply over clean stone or tile a minimum of 2 hours prior to grouting - follow application procedures above.
Back to top