Benron Stucco Sprayer Hopper Gun 30-200DX
The Benron Stucco Sprayer Hopper Gun can be used for plastering a stucco house, traditional plastering of stuccos such as one coat or three coat stucco or GFRC.
The range is from 1/8" heavy texture to 1" thick structural layers. It can also be used for applying plaster, hard coat stucco, EIFS, small scale shotcrete, papercrete, earthen mixes and more.
For best performance Benron recommends to use 12 cfm @ 100 psi (340 liter@ 7 bar) gas power or electric air compressor, with 15 to 30 gallon (60-114 liter) air tank. Also include 4 additional brass air jets to use with small air compressor that delivers only 4-6 cfm @ 90 psi.
The Benron Stucco Sprayer Hopper Gun is made from stainless steel material, with a life time anti-rust guarantee.
- Stainless steel Hopper
- Will spray up to 1" thick
- 1 Gallon Hopper material capacity
- Weight is only 5 lb
- Requires minimum 15 gallon air compressor delivers 5 cmf @ 90 PSI
- A slide out 4 hole spray tip plate. No tools needed.
- 4 removable stainless steel air jet nozzles for easy clean out.
- Additional 4 brass air jets to use with small air compressor that delivers only 4-6 cfm @ 90 psi.
- Hopper includes 2 cover bolts that allow you to plug one or two holes at the tip for narrow spraying capabilities.
- Swivel between handle and hopper for easy installation and removal.
- Hopper includes 1/2" x 1/2" adapter to use on tight areas when there is no room for the longer handle.
- When spraying a ceiling, just tape 3" at the back of hopper so material will not spill when lifting the hopper on angel.
- Sand /Cement Slurries, plaster spray products
- Monokot Mk-6
- Other Fireproofing materials
- Hard coat stucco
- Small scale shotcrete
- Earthen mixes and more
Benron Part # 30-200DX
Benron Stucco Sprayer Hopper Gun Parts List & Instructions
Benron Stucco Sprayer Hopper Gun Parts Flyer